Friday, July 27, 2007

Blog thing time: 3 things

Thanks to friend Amy, I'm frittering away my time on this silly blog thing (well, I needed a break):

Three names you go by:
1. Neb
2. Nebbo
3. Neburrito

Three Parts of Your Heritage
1. German (blood: mother)
2. Norwegian (adopted family)
3. English, Scottish, Dutch, etc. (blood: father)

Three Things That Scare You
1. propellers
2. talking on the telephone
3. failure

Three of Your Everyday Essentials
1. God
2. music
3. peace

Three Things You Are Wearing Right Now
1. spectacles
2. khaki cargo BDU style pants
3. ivory henley shirt

Three of Your Favorite Bands or Musical Artists:
1. Hans Zimmer
2. Howard Shore
3. John Williams

Three Things You Want in a Relationship (other than Real Love)
1. Romance (in the traditional sense of the word, not the gooey cheap novel sense)
2. Laughter
3. Devotion

Physical characteristics that appeal to you
1. Overal good physical condition
2. Cheerful countenance
3. Slender build

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies
1. Gardening
2. Dance (all kinds)
3. Reading/studying

Three Things You want to do really badly right now
1. Work in my yard/garden.
2. Go on a cruise.
3. Finish my hen house.

Three Places You Want to go on Vacation
1. UK
2. Egypt
3. Disneyland

Three Things You Want to Do/Be Before You Die
1. Make sure my animals will have somebody to take care of them.
2. Do my best to give my friends a chance to know God.
3. If my husband is still alive (and he probably will be), make sure there's somebody to take care of him.

Three Ways that you are stereotypically a boy/girl
1. I want to look good.
2. I want my house in order.
3. I want to be cherished by my man.

Three Ways that you are NOT stereotypically a boy/girl
1. I prefer the company of and friendships with men (most women are utterly silly to me).
2. I love running around in the bushes and carrying weapons, in fact I have delusions of soldier-hood.
3. I'm happy to get dirty, scruffy, whatever (if I can go to bed clean).

There it is, for what it's worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment