Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm a leaf on the wind...

Just saw Serenity. I am now serene, sort of. Kick butt movie. Nathan Fillion is the new Harrison Ford. He's the man. If I weren't married I think I'd move to LA and stalk him (just kidding)...except he lives in Edmonton, oops.

Adam Baldwin is the man, too. Can there be two? As usual I want both Inara's and Zoe's wardrobe.

Wowie zowie. Firefly fans: be sure to sit through ALL the credits for your karaoke oppportunity. Thought they left out the theme song? Ha!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Simon is swell, too. I've always liked him...but I'm more into the big rugged guys, you know? That's why I married one! :-)

    Adam's the one Gordon worked with on "The Patriot". He is totally cool in person, too. As is Fillion (whom I only met at a convention).

    ReplyDelete