Friday, March 24, 2006

Hail Hath No Fury

Sun! Darkness and torrential rain. Blinding sun! Sheets of hail.
This has been our weather today. We're in the rinse cycle again as I type this. Don't like the weather? Wait five minutes.

On another note, after yet another attack on my animals by rampaging stupid dogs, I'm finally putting up fencing. Granted it's not "pretty" fencing, but t-posts and field fence will keep out the varmints until we get something nicer up.

Our neighbor to the north (who's dogs are not a problem at all) offered this sage commentary yesterday, "Well, those chickens run loose." Well, duh! That's why I'm putting up a fence. His unruly grandkids run loose, too, and now I won't have to worry about them stumbling into my yard, hurting themselves, and their mother having conniptions and suing us (yes, she's that unstable). Yes, I was a bit cheesed.

Irregardless of whether I have animals "running loose" in my yard, I shouldn't have to put up with rampaging dogs tearing it up on my property.

It will save on bullets, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment