Sunday, June 04, 2006

Horsing Around Again

While Gordon was away at his Western Desert Society get together, I helped with the local Medieval Faire by providing a couple of horses and myself for the equestrian events. Gordon's jousting buddy Bevin supervised and did the enormous favor of trailering said horses back and forth from the fair. She also let me ride her big boy, Jaran (see photo), after Taxi had had enough (poor old guy).

Woody only broke two of my toes by jumping stepping out of the trailer and onto my foot last night. I guess I should get out of the way in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Well, while I'm not surprised by any of that information, I can not qualify it as "interesting" any longer. MW ceased to be a part of my world long ago, and I prefer things that way.

    ReplyDelete