Blame Scott. Here I go:
My 50 Confessions
1. Who was the last person to call you baby? My first husband. He was drunk. On our wedding night. Did I mention we're not married anymore?
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart? Well, I return it to somewhere, usually the cart roundup area.
3. If you had to kiss the last person you kissed, would you? "Have" to? Of course I'd kiss him! Like Scott says, these quizzes are not really for married people, are they?
4. Has someone ever sang a song to you? Yes, many times. My mom sure did, and my husband has done and will do it again, I'm sure. It will probably be something at least 200 years old and perhaps in a foreign language.
5. Do you play Sudoku? I don't even know what that is, which is a relief, because I'm sure it's trendy and fashionable and therefore anathema to me.
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness would you survive? Depends on where and for how long, but the odds are good.
7. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you would do? Get Gordo and the critters out while dialing 911, then start to fight the thing myself.
8. Who was the last person you shared a bed with? Gimli and Ted, two of my orange boys. I needed a nap.
9. Who do you text the most? If by "text" you mean "send text to somebody", then it's my friend Bev followed by Gordon. And it's email. Phone's are for phone calls, people. Spend some time with yourself for five minutes together ok?
10. Who last said they loved you? Gordo.
11. What color are your eyes? Hazel
12. How tall are you? 5'8"
13. Do you like ur parents? I'm just going to quote Scott here, because he TOTALLY stole my initial response and I can't say it better: '"Ur" parents? Sorry, I don't know any parents from ancient Mesopotamia so it would be untoward of me to pass judgment on their parenting skilz. ' Also, shouldn't "ur" be capitalized? What DO they teach in schools these daze?
14. Do you secretly like someone? Secretly? No. I secretly dislike some people, but that's because I'm a curmudgeon.
15. Why did your last relationship end? Because the guy was a complete and utter low-life loser and after a year of patience and love he still preferred drugs and lying and entitlement behavior so I had him physically removed from my life by his brother and a moving van and I was SO DUMB TO GET INVOLVED IN THE FIRST PLACE. Um, what was the question again?
16. Who was the last person you said you loved on the phone? Gordo
17. Favorite ex? Ex cogito ergo sum
18. Where was the furthest place you traveled? Australia
19. Do you like mustard? There are people who don't like mustard? My friend Bev only likes the sugary yellow stuff, because she's lame, but I like dijon because it has things in it.
20. Do you prefer to sleep or eat? Sleeeeeeep! I can fly, breathe underwater, shoot straight, kill dragons, swing through the trees, and ride horses really well in my sleep. Much better.
21. Do you look like your mom or dad? Don't know, I'm adopted.
22. How long does it take you in the shower? Take me to do what? Is this a trick question?
23. Can you do splits? Nope, never could....unless you're talking the banana variety, and then only under protest.
24. What movie do you want to see right now? Batman Begins. Just got it from the library and I can't wait. Christian Bale and action sequences: yum!
25. What did you do for New Year's Eve? Danced at Aladdin's Palace in Silverdale. Yes, I was working on New Year's. Who am I to turn down a paying job?
26. Do you think The Grudge was crappy? Who's grudge? It must have been a doozy because it's capitalized. Boy, am I out of the loop.
27. Was your mom a cheerleader? In that she encouraged me to strive and achieve (even if it didn't work)? Yes, still does.
28. What's the last letter of your middle name? "n"
29. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? Hopefully at least eight. Nine or ten is peachy.
30. Do you like care bears? Please, not to mention the little vermin, I beg you...
31. What do you buy at the Movies? Um, a ticket?
32. Do you know how to play poker? Not really.
33. Do you wear your seatbelt? Yep. I stove in a windshield/dashboard with my noggin when I was little. I'd rather not do it again as I'm not as sturdy as I once was.
34. What do you wear to sleep? Nightshirt, since it's night.
35. Anything big ever happen in your town? The town where I was born? That would be Seatlle, in which case LOTS of stuff. Where I live now? That would be Kingston. Well, JP Patches does the 4th of July parade every year, that's big enough for me!
36. Is your hair straight or curly? Straight as a limp, thin lifeless straw. Can I have Helena Bonham Carter's hair instead?
37. Is your tongue pierced? Only when I bite it accidentally, thank goodness.
38. Do you like Liver and Onions? I like my liver (where it is, thank you), and I like to eat onions.
39. Do you like funny or serious people better? Funny.
40. Ever been to L.A.? Yes
41. Who or what is on your mind right now? The play I'm in reahearsals for.
42. Any plans for tonight? Major sleep action.
43. What's your favorite song at the moment? Song? Oh, how about "The Jolly Broome Man"?
44. Do you hate chocolate? It's always been good to me. Seriously, "hate" chocolate? Am I missing something, here. I know people who don't really care for it, but to HATE it? That's a goofy question.
45. Are you in college? No
46. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy? No. My husband makes me happy, but he's not the source of ALL happiness or anything.
47. If you could have any job what would it be? Film actor, making at least $80,000 a year doing fun, challenging parts. I'm waiting....
48. Are you easy to get along with? Yes and no.
49. What is your favorite time of day? Dusk (and dawn). I like transitions.
50. Are you a generally happy person? I like Scott's mention of Michael Myers' 'site-specific extrovert', because I think that applies to me in small ways. Generally I'm an introvert, and I'm not happy (as in giddy with joy) a lot because I'm a perfectionist and I'm never really satisfied with where I am or what I'm doing. I should probably just relax and be in the moment, and I'm working on that.