1. Have you ever said "I Love you" and not meant it? Has someone told you "I Love you" and not meant it? Nope; if I said it, I meant it. I think I've been told this by people who sincerely believed it at that particular moment, and by people who really honestly did...but circumstances got in the way, but I don't think I've ever heard it from anybody who didn't mean it.
2. Do you believe in love at first sight? Do you believe in karma? I believe in "interest" or "infatuation" at first sight, which can evolve into love...sometimes pretty quickly. I do not believe in the texbook definition of karma, no. However, I'll often use the word "karma" as a pop substitute for "poetic justice" or "what goes around, comes around".
3. What person do you trust the most? What person do you trust the least? The human I trust the most is my husband, absolutely. The supernatural being I trust the most is, of course the Big Cheese Uber-Creator, the big "I AM"...that guy. As far as "least" goes, I don't know anybody whom I honestly don't "trust". There are a few people in my life who I know I can't always count on...but it's for little things, really. You want somebody you can't trust, please check out Satan/Beelzebub/The Prince of the Powers of the Air/etc. : he'll do a number on you.
4. What type(s) of music do you like? What type(s) of music do you dislike? I love classical music, ancient music, old hymns (mostly pre-20th c), many film scores, lots of folk music. I really abhor rap "music". Offensive in so many ways. I also loathe most "Contemporary Christian Music", which is so bland, inelegant and derivative as to be a virtual abomination. It's also boring.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Who do you think is your celebrity look-a-like? Celebrity crush? As in "If I were single I would think of ways to encounter this person in a casual yet calculated way guaranteed to ensure future interraction?" At this moment I'd have to say Nathan Fillion: he's sweet, motivated, talented, funny, attractive... it's a no-brainer, really. I would have said Adam Baldwin, for mostly the same reasons...but he's married (of course so am I, so why am I even answering this question?!) As for me, I've been told I look like Natalie Wood, Madeline Stowe (pre-collagen lips) and Julia Roberts. I don't look exactly like any of the above, but you can see the type I'm lumped in with.