Sunday, November 14, 2004

Cast your bread upon the waters...

There seems to be a great deal of speculation over at the FC slum as to why MW & BH were conspicuous by their respective absences all day Sat. When hubby and I returned home at 0100 from a day enjoying jousting and an then an evening dance gig (both some distance from home), I found where they’d been: filling my blog with their uniquely pungent bons mots! Unravelling, sorting, and translating the above should prove a challenging exercise, but I will attempt it in the name of clarity…tomorrow (yawn).

4 comments:

  1. I posted my comments in the previous entry, as most of it is in response to other comments there. Again: as far as I'm concerned this flap is OVER. If anybody has anything further to say, they can feel free to email me, but I'd like to keep it off the blog until there's some good news for a change. To those who really care: thanks for the continuing support and prayers. To those gawking at the cyber-wreck: quit clogging up the internet superhighway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, to anybody breezing casually in to my usually mellow and incosequential blog: you have my deepest apologies for the sheer amount of vitriol in the comments under the previous post. When this poop storm hit the fan last Thursday, the FC folks began a comment storm on Liz's blog. She was not particularly happy about it, and so I offered to absorb the rest of the avalanche. If you have no idea what all the hubbub is about, consider yourself fortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS FC guys: "The family" are not all moderates and Liberals. My husband and I are fairly conservative ex-Republican Libertarians.

    ReplyDelete
  4. PPS FC guys again: Tom Skerrit & Cybil Sheppard are excellent choices. May I suggest Charlotte Gainsbourg for sis? Sigourney Weaver for step-mom, or maybe Karen Allen. I still say Kate Winslet for Al with all sincerity.

    ReplyDelete